Magnetic Tourmaline Thermal Self-Heating Neck Pad
The magnet-powered heat from this physician-recommended neck pad improves blood circulation to soothe & rejuvenate sore muscles & joints
• Physician recommended thermal neck pad
• Uses magnet and tourmaline technology
• Magnets activate for deep heat therapy in 20 minutes
• Natural heat improves blood circulation to soothe achy muscles and joints for recovery
• Works to relive post-workout muscles, age-related joint problems, tension, and inflammation
• Aims to help boost mobility, flexibility, range of motion, and muscle recovery
• Provides durable support
• No plug-in necessary
• FDA approved
• Adjustable velcro straps to ensure a custom fit
• One size fits all; roughly 50cm in length
• Weight: 3 oz.
• Dimensions of heating pad: 6” x 2”
How To Use:
- Using a damp cloth, wipe the magnetic bumps all around the neck pad. This will help conduct heat while also cleaning the neck pad. If you do not dampen the magnetic beads, it can take longer for them to heat up.
- Apply the neck pad to your neck and close securely. Make sure that it fits comfortably around your neck. You will feel the magnetic bumps start to slowly heat up. Allow 15-30 minutes for the neck pad to heat fully.
- Use 2-3 times a day at 3 hour intervals. If the neck pad becomes too hot for your comfort, simply unfasten and remove from your neck. The neck pad will begin to cool automatically.
Toronto Marketshop 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments
- 30 Day Refund Policy
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org (best option)
Customer Service Number - 503-782-7849
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money! Please see our shipping policy page for full details.