Solar Powered Floating Fountain
Bird Watch From Home With No Maintenance!
For the first time ever, make any body of water into a beautiful bird bath fountain. The Solar Bird Bath Fountain can be used anywhere and runs off solar power, this means the solar powered floating fountain has no maintenance, ugly wires or set up, making it perfect for any backyard, garden or home this Spring and Summer!
- Designed for fountain, pond, birdbath, pool, or other outdoor water feature uses.
- Solar powered and environmentally friendly, taking energy directly from the sun to propel water into the air.
- Floats on the water's surface; run automatically when receiving sunlight, but will not operate in shade or nighttime.
- Multiple fountain heads for different water patterns; easy assembly and exchanging of heads.
- Ensure sufficient water supply in smaller water features, especially on sunny days.
How It Works
The Solar Bird Bath Fountain runs by using solar panels on the top of the base, this means no maintenance, set up, plugs, or work is required. The fountain does need full sun exposure and a little bit of time to start performing.
The floating solar fountain for bird bathing can be easily cleaned and we highly recommend keeping it in clean water so it doesn't get messy or dirty. It also works great for circulation oxygen in water, this is great for ponds and fish tanks.
Size: 5.91 x 5.91 x 0.7 inches
Weight: 9.17 oz (260g)
Package Contents: 1 x Bird Fountain Kit, 4 x Fountain Heads, 3 x Attachments, Assembly Instructions
Toronto Marketshop Guarantee
Toronto Marketshop is out searching for some of the most interesting products in the entire world and it's backed up by the 30-day risk-free guarantee. If you're not satisfied enough, we'll make sure you are 100% satisfied by making things right.
If YOU are happy, then the Toronto Marketshop will also be happy. There are absolutely no risks at all purchasing from Toronto Marketshop official store. So if any assistance is needed, don't hesitate to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org