Silicone Anti Snoring Nasal Dilators
NOW ONLY: $10!
DEAL AVAILABLE This Week Only!
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Shipping Worldwide
99% of Customers Recommend this Product!
Introducing the world's first maskless, hoseless, cordless Anti-Snore device.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, think again! After years of rigorous product development, our team of highly-motivated individuals are more than excited to introduce a ground-breaking alternative to stop snoring
Designed from the ground-up, our revolutionary breathing apparatus optimizes for comfort without sacrificing versatility:
- Non-Itchy material to ensure comfortable sleep
- High Quality And Durable Material
- Modern design replicates the anatomy of your nose
- Medical BPA free plastic.
HOW EXACTLY DOES IT WORK?
When the soft-tissue in the back of your throat collapses, snoring ensues. If severe enough, little to no opening will exist; thus, causing a blockage of airflow. This condition is otherwise known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
Our anti-snoring device works to create a positive airflow via your nasal passageway in order to prevent the soft-tissue in the back of your throat from collapsing. You may be wondering, “How is this possible?”
The answer lies within the intricate array of material located within our device:
- An array of plastic strips allows for nose hairs to collect dust particles allowing for natural body processes to take place. Simultaneously, dilating your nose.
- While working in unison, the above-stated elements of our device will increase your air intake without letting such excess air escape. As a result, more air is taken in, than lost; thus, creating a positive air pressure build-up.
A steady build-up and continuous flow of such pressure prevents the soft-tissue in the back of your throat from collapsing while asleep.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.